HANDLING & STORAGE of Battery Energy Story System (BESS) Enclosures from Powin Energy
Lane’s Crane Service, recognized for its service and core competencies, was commissioned by Powin Energy – a major player in the green energy and technology industry – to facilitate storage on our premises for Electric Battery Systems. No small feat! Lane’s was well-equipped to handle the logistics. Using our cranes, forklifts, indoor/outdoor storage, as well as our contacts in hauling, HVAC, welding, and electric companies, we built a reputable, and experienced team to accommodate Powin Energy’s needs. To achieve the project’s end goal, Lane’s ensured proper site preparation, integration of HVAC control systems, and loading out of the modified battery energy story system (BESS) enclosures. The batteries are now safely stored and secured in our yard ready for the next phase of this exciting project.
- 7 specially modified sea containers (BESS) enclosures
- 65 crates containing electric batteries
- Specialized rigging crews to unload containers
- Placed in a secure storage yard
- 6 week period to test all batteries
- Integration of HVAC and control systems